When applying for a job, it can be incredibly exciting but it can also be slightly nerve racking. More and more businesses are looking at the person rather than their qualifications but it depends what profession you want to go into.
When sending off you CV make sure:
- It’s short and to the point. CV’s are normally two pages long.
- No spelling mistakes, if there are spelling mistakes, employees will not return your email or letter.
Here are our tips of what to include in your CV:
- Your Name
- Your Contact Details, address, telephone number and email
- Your date of birth
- Your personal profile
- Your previous and current education (if applicable)
- Your current qualifications
- Previous Jobs
- Your current skills
- Your Hobbies
- Charity Work, (employees like this)
- Why do you want to work at the company and what will you bring to them?